Future Fab Toyota 1JZGTE VVTI V-Band Exhaust Manifold
- MADE IN THE USA and Includes Life Time Warranty to original buyer
- Thick walled Stainless Steel 1 1/4 Inch SCH40 Runners Fully Tig Welded/Back Purged
- Single 44mm MVR wastegate flange standard
- Can Switch to TurboSmart 50mm Flange No Charge
- True 6 into 1 Merge Collector Design
- V-Band flange fits popular housings from Garrett, Precision and Tial
- Fits Gt28,Gt30 and Gt35 Turbo Frame Sizes, allowing power and responce to be tailored to end user without changing manifolds
- V-Band design allows fine tuning of turbo rotation for optimized fitment and desired clearance
- 6 into 1 Collector allows wastegate flange to be tucked in on the back side, allowing the most clearance between manifold and shock tower
- Now Available with 350z Specific Wastegate Location! Just let us know in the Notes which chassis you have
FREE SHIPPING to 48 States!
Please Leave Notes
Let us know what Turbine Housing Brand you will use so we can put the correct flange on the manifold.
Tial, Garrett, Precision or Borg Warner. All have 3" Outside Diameter BUT the Lip and Inside Diameter are different.
Also Let Us Know what Chassis and any other Relevant Details.
Wow - It's in the details
Posted by MK3-1JZVVTI on 1st Feb 2020
The manifold is exactly as advertised, made with quality material and skill. The flange is perfectly flat (looks to have been machined) and is 1/2 inch thick. Zero sharp edges and just very clean construction, I have no doubt it will hold my PTE6262 for years without worry. The inlets for the runners have been smoothed inside with considerable detail to this. All the welds are consistent with each other and look perfect. The 6 into 1 collector is a piece of art- surprisingly symetric, the transition to the PTE flange from the 6 into 1 collector has also been smoothed inside. The Precision flange he welded on is positioned correctly so the turbo is sitting upright (not tilted- so drain on turbo points straight down). And the pictures dont show it but there is a great little Future Fabriaction badge welded to the #1 runner so everyone will know and be jealous! I'm surprised that it doesn't cost a bit more. Great value and a great product. I will do a follow up review with details on spool characteristics with my turbo as well.
Wonderfully made product
Posted by Chase McMaster on 29th Aug 2018
This product is amazing and I can't wait to see it installed and running on my 1JZ VVTi BMW E36. That being said, I wouldn't mind hanging it on my wall as art.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed